We accept dues 24/7 throughout the entire season for club membership
The Cin-Day Lucky Dawgs Browns Backers Chapter.
Note: You must first become
a "Browns Backer" by completing the profile. Then, you
must choose a club to affiliate with.
Note: You must first become a "Browns Backer" by completing the profile. Then, you must choose a club to affiliate with.
1. Log onto
Dawg Pound in the upper bar
5. Complete the standard application / form to become a Browns Backer
7. Now that your profile is complete, you can join our
club by selecting the "Backer Tracker" button and
search for the Cin-Day Lucky Dawgs. An easy search
7. Now that your profile is complete, you can join our club by selecting the "Backer Tracker" button and search for the Cin-Day Lucky Dawgs. An easy searchis by zip code: 45040.
This will automate an email to the
club president and he will accept your
DUES: The dues help fund all club functions including our parties, raffle, player appearances, etc. To pay your dues, please make your check or money order out to Cin-Day Lucky Dawgs and mail your dues to our treasurer, Georg Lastoskie at 7420 Capri Way, Apt 7, Maineville, OH 45039. Our dues are $20 per adult (over 18) and kids under 18 are free. Please print your email address on your check or on a separate sheet for our records. Thank you.
The dues are only:
$20 per individual over 18 yrs. of age
17 and under (in members family) are free
Lucky Dog Grille
729 Reading Rd.
Mason, OH 45040
CIN-DAY LUCKY DAWGS BROWNS
BACKERS RULES OF CONDUCT
SAFETY RULES (No Exceptions)
1) Do Not Move Tables. Table placement is governed by Fire Code. Please leave tables where they are. If necessary, please ask the management or staff for assistance.
2) Do Not Stand in the Aisles. Please take a seat, otherwise you are blocking people�s view, staff movements and creating a safety hazard.
3) Do Not Become Verbally or Physically Abusive to fans of any team, other patrons or the staff.
4) Watch How Much You Drink. Do not become intoxicated and please DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE!
Violations will result in appropriate actions taken in
accordance with our bylaws. � �
1) Be kind to and remember the wait staff; your tips help pay their bills! We bring in business, but we also take up a lot of room for a lot of time.
2) Large parties should come early! If you want a big
table, send someone early and consider the large tables
in the game room area. Remember, do not move tables
together or ask for assistance from the management.
3) Be a good sport! In the end remember, it is only a game and other fans love their team, too.